SAVE THE DATE Sensory Analysis: Making it Work for Your Developmental Needs Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 Time: 5:30 pm – 8 pm Location: TBA Dinner and networking followed by presentations “Doing it Right and the Risks of Getting it Wrong” Doing sensory evaluations – How, when, why, and for what. -presented by Rena Shifren PhD, President, ProSense Consumer […]
- FDA Warning Letters: Salmonella, Listeria, Drug Residues, HACCP Issues
- White House Releases Fall 2015 Regulatory Plan
- Sesame Gains Traction in Push for Food-Labeling Requirements
- Publisher’s Platform: Time for More Criminal Prosecutions in Food Poisoning Cases?
- Four-Year Court Battle Pitting Sugar Against Corn Syrup Ends in Secret Agreement